- The oral history of the Nottinghamshire psychiatric hospitals as part of a PhD research programme at Nottingham Trent University.
- The audio-visual history of St Martins of Tour – a charity based in London that was originally set up by the Catholic Fund in 1920 – you can listen to the oral histories here: www.stmartinoftours.org.uk/about-us/history.
- Oral History Consultant for the Black British Artists and Modernism project (BAM) at Chelsea College of Arts.
- Oral history consultant for the Twilight People project, the stories of transgender and faith.
- Feeding London exhibition: a touring audio-visual exhibition that brings to life the forgotten history of market gardening in South West London.
- I directed the collection and archiving of 2400 oral histories for Antony Gormley’s ‘One and Other’ fourth-plinth participatory project, (click here for details)
- I coordinated the Belonging in Brent Oral History Project: capturing the lives of Jews, Irish and West Indians that settled in Brent from 1930s to 1950s.
- I assisted the Moroccan Memories Oral History Project, an audio-visual history of Moroccans in Britain across 5 sites.
- I coordinated the Memories from Emilia Romagna and Sicily Oral History Project: capturing the memories of Italians settling in London and the Lea Valley in the postwar period.
- I carried out various other consultancies in community settings including schools, mental health and faith organisations and advocacy groups. See list of clients.