Oral History & Heritage Consultant
Verusca Calabria has been collecting oral histories for the last 10 years, she has worked to preserve the histories of diverse communities in participatory community and arts based projects. She has a ten years’ experience in successfully delivering oral history projects. She had scoped and delivered training to diverse audiences to enable people from all walks of life to record oral hidden histories for posterity.
Verusca is currently undertaking a PhD programme at Nottingham Trent University.
Here is a comprehensive list of her previous projects.
- oral history project management
- oral history training
- audio-visual file management and archive
- oral history interviewing (audio/video)
- oral history on display
- audio and video production
- evaluation reports
- grant application writing